We are glad to announce the Sahyog Scholarship Awards programme for the year 2022 – 23. This Scholarship Program is offered by Redington Foundation, CSR Wing of Redington India Ltd.,
The program aims to encourage the meritorious underprivileged students by supporting them with their fees for the current academic year by which we ensure the education of the student continues without hindrance .
Scholarship Award Amount: Rs. 10,000/- per student.
Use of Scholarship: The Scholarship amount shall be supported only for the Tuition Fees of the student.
- Any student who is currently pursuing their UG/PG courses can apply for this scholarship
- Criteria 01: Students with Single Parent, Parentless or Separated Parent Students with family income less than 2 Lakhs per annum (or)
- Criteria 02: Students who have secured minimum 80% Academic Score in School (applicable for first year UG students) / minimum 70% Academic Score in UG/PG courses.
- Criteria 03: Family income should be less than 2 Lakhs per annum.
- Criteria 04: Details of any specific incident / event which differentiates the student for nomination.
Last Date for Submitting the Application is 30th July 2022.
- Duly filled, signed application (affixed with passport size photo)
- Photocopy of current mark sheet.
- Recommendation letter from the educational Institution.
- Income Certificate of the family (within validity period)
- Identity Proof of the student (Copy of Aadhar (or) voters id (or) driving license)
- Passport Size Photograph (To be affixed in the application)
- Death certificate for Single Parent / Parentless / Separated.
- Proof for separated parent.