We, Redington Foundation, are a trust instituted by Redington (India) Limited for undertaking Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities under Companies Act 2013. The basis of selection of students for this award would be in accordance with the terms and conditions as specified herein. Trust will be the final deciding authority.
- Candidate must be economically backward i.e Annual income should be less than 2 lakh per annum
- Only 10th and above are eligible for the scholarship
- Candidate must have at least 80% in their academics to be eligible for the scholarship
- Relaxation in rule/norms of scholarship for children of widow/Divorcee women or for the students from remote/Girl child.
- Complete Bio-data (form attached)
- One passport size photo
- Latest attested copy of school and college mark sheet which is applicable
- Annual family income proof
- Salary slip of parents if employed in a firm
- Copy of ration card and proof of residence.
- Copy of death certificate in case of widow or single parent. Letter form the home for orphan child.
- Copy of previous year fee receipt
- Bonafide from the institution and fee structure for the current academic year.
*Candidates having less than 80% of Academic marks will not be able to apply.
*Eligible candidates chosen by the trust will be called for any clarification, no inquiries will be entertained regarding this.
*Incomplete application and those without necessary enclosures will be considered as rejected.
1. The district the student belongs to (Postal Address Display according to the district)
2. Form in PDF format (download)
3. Please note that all the attachments are compulsorily required for the application process. If any document is not attached, then the application will be rejected immediately.